Training Services include:
- QuickBooks – absolutely one of the easiest accounting software programs available. After 28 years of computerized accounting, I love the ease and value of this program. If you’re not liking it, let me help.
- Excel – a favorite program if you’re a numbers geek like me. Rows and columns, it is useful for many applications in your business. If you need a worksheet in rows and columns, or a database, I can create it for you.
- BusinessWorks – this is a larger and more complex accounting software. I used it for my payroll service business for 18 years handling 50 companies’ accounting data with excellent results. It is a premium software.
- Word – prepare letters and marketing materials. If you own this software and are not familiar with it, I can help you with this.
- MAS90 – another accounting software I use on a weekly basis. If you have questions, I can find the answers.
- PowerChurch – yes, there is a software for fund accounting with this name. I use it for one of my clients, and can assist you if you use this one.